Pinehaven Farm is seeking to hire motivated Food Service Team Members to join our team. We are committed to providing a safe, fun and entertaining Fall Event for our employees and attendees. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and can work well under pressure. Solid customer service experience is a must for this role.
Duties include any and all of the following categories but are not limited to:
- Prepares short order items in a courteous and efficient manner at a snack bar and/or concession stand.
- Stocks food items and supplies for daily sales.
- Monitors and ensures highest level of food safety.
- Takes customer’s food and beverage orders.
- Prepares short-order items such as tacos, hot dogs and sandwiches.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that all food items are properly stored and covered.
- Able to work/learn POS register and count change appropriately.
- Minimum 15 years of age or older
- Physical demands: Able to stand/walk for duration of a 6-8 hour shift in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in food preparation setting a PLUS
- Wide pay range and opportunities for advancement.
- Free tickets for Pinehaven Farm
- Private employee events
- On-site training
- Flexible scheduling
- Discounts on Food while working
- Lunch provided on the weekends
Position Located in: Wyoming, MN
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM AND
- 6:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- Hours vary per day
Typical hours per week: